Where: House of Woof - Outside Yard
When: Mondays between 8 am to 1 pm (drop-off between 7:00 - 8:30 am)
Who: Anna Truax - Dog Trainer (@doggietruax)
Class Size: 4 - 8 Puppies
Age of Dogs: 3 - 6 Months
Dog Requirements: 2 Distemper + 1 Bordetella Administered
Parent Requirements: Account at House of Woof (see below)
Online Registration Form
Cost: $101 per class (discounts available if you buy in packs of 5 or 10)
1. We will be reviewing sit, down, and stay. They will learn to socialize in a healthy and safe environment with a pack leader there to guide the dogs on the right path while reviewing basic obedience training.
2. Grooming desensitization, dog nail trims.
3. Confidence building
4. The art of doing nothing. Placing and resting, learning to settle
5. Playing with dogs their age.
6. Learning to follow food lures and eat out of puzzle toys
7. Fit paws equipment And rear leg awareness
8. Pack walking